We install and service most manufacturers' systems for radiant heat!
Radiant heating has a number of advantages:
- It is more efficient than baseboard heating and usually more efficient than forced-air heating because no energy is lost through ducts.
- The lack of moving air can also be advantageous to people with severe allergies.
- Hydronic (liquid-based) systems use little electricity, a benefit for homes off the power grid or in areas with high electricity prices.
- It is an exremely comfortable and even heat.
- The hydronic systems can also be heated with a wide variety of energy sources, including standard gas- or oil-fired boilers, wood-fired boilers, solar water heaters, or some combination of these heat sources.
to learn more about Radiant Heating from the
U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy