New York ENERGY STAR® Homes Program
Are you building a new home in the near future? Build a New York ENERGY STAR labeled home using proven technologies and advanced building practices that ensure your home is as energy efficient as possible.
- Use Less Energy – New York ENERGY STAR homes use approximately 30% less energy than conventionally built homes.
- Lower monthly utility bills - Reduce the overall cost of home ownership.
- Tried and true technologies - Used in tens of thousands of homes.
- Greater comfort - A quieter, healthier home for you and your family, no matter what the weather.
- Peace of mind - Know you’ve built a home that’s more durable, more valuable, and gentler on the environment.
While many builders claim to build “energy-efficient” homes, only builders of New York ENERGY STAR homes can prove it. New York ENERGY STAR homes must pass a stringent evaluation, including computer-based energy analysis, inspections, and certification testing. Only those homes that meet high-efficiency standards are certified as New York ENERGY STAR.
Get more facts and figures on: